Use of AI by Boards of Directors: Advantages & Limits for Directors
AI Training Details for Board Members
This training is designed for board members.
The session aims to make directors aware of the potential uses of AI and the inherent challenges in its use.
The focus will be on AI uses for the Board’s own needs (predictive analysis, strategic planning, etc.) and the questions to ask the executive committee to oversee the dissemination of AI in the company (support in recruitment, sales prediction, etc.).
Special attention will be paid to the responsible use of these tools and progress in trustworthy AI.
By the end of the training, participants will know how to:
- -Appreciate how AI can support the Board of Directors and different functions within the company,
- -Act appropriately to initiate an AI integration project in their environment.
A program designed to provide participants with the knowledge and tools necessary for:
- Understanding the contribution of AI in business to support business functions and improve process efficiency,
- Appreciating the learning models available through an easy-to-use platform with a visually pleasing aspect,
- Mastering the challenges and risks associated with using AI in business.
At the end of the training, participants will know how to:
- Use AI language and some of the available tools,
- Identify how AI can support different functions within the company,
- Appreciate how AI could improve their business processes and support various company functions,
- Act appropriately to initiate an AI integration project in their business environment.
- Masterclasses by experts in both data science and management science,
- Interactive discussions among participants,